I’ve been waiting for over a month for the graphics card I paid for (a 1050TI) to arrive, and it never has, despite being marked as delivered on August 1st of 2018.
I’m fed up with their shit at this point, and would like advice on how I should proceed. Email chain below:
Original email exchange:
|Michael Malone email@example.com via email.kayako.com||Thu, Aug 2, 12:22 PM|
Thank you for contacting us. I’m sorry to hear that there was an issue regarding this shipment. Fedex shows this was delivered yesterday, please see the following tracking information below.
Have you contacted neighbors to see if the package was accidentally left with them? Have you contacted Fedex on the matter to your local office?
Let us know at your convenience.
Ticket ID: ZSV-608-80493
|Tyler Nelson <EMAIL>||Thu, Aug 2, 3:50 PM|
I haven’t had time to check with the local Fedex office.
I live in a pretty bad neighborhood, so if it was left on the neighbor’s doorstep, it was probably sold off already for some sort of drugs.
I’m hoping that they just left it at the office by accident. I will send you another email if I’m not able to retrieve the package from FedEx.
Thank you for the help.
|firstname.lastname@example.org||Mon, Aug 6, 5:52 PM|
|Response Thank you for your inquiry. We received your message and are routing it to the person at FedEx who is most qualified to answer. We hope to be back with you shortly. In the meantime, you have several ways to get some fast answers:|
– Track the status of your shipment online: http://www.fedex.com/Tracking – Browse through frequently asked questions about FedEx, our service options and more: http://www.fedex.com/us/customer/faq/ We hope this information is helpful. Thanks again for contacting FedEx. Subject Customer Support E-mail Form Auto-Response By (Administrator) (08/06/2018 06:52 PM) Thank you for your inquiry.We received your message and are routing it to the person at FedEx who is most qualified to answer. We hope to be back with you shortly.In the meantime, you have several ways to get some fast answers:
– Track the status of your shipment online: http://www.fedex.com/Tracking– Browse through frequently asked questions about FedEx, our service options and more: http://www.fedex.com/us/customer/faq/We hope this information is helpful. Thanks again for contacting FedEx. Customer By CSS Email (FedEx Webmaster) (08/06/2018 06:52 PM) First Name: Tyler Nelson
Address 1: (confidential)
Zip Postal Code:
Please select a topic: Tracking
Please select a product or service: FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com (online shipping)
Please select a category: Shipping
Type of Email:
Other: Outlet PC
Other: Tyler Nelson
Comments: I never received this package, which was marked as delivered wednesday morning at 9:25am. My roommate was awake and actively waiting for the fedex truck and it never showed up.
|Alton Engelman email@example.com via email.kayako.com||Tue, Aug 7, 12:10 PM|
RE: OutletPC Order #1255526
We are contacting you regarding above referenced order number. It is our understanding that your item shows delivered however you are indicating that you never received it. We truly empathize with your circumstance. We have conducted an audit and determined that the package was indeed sent, so it’s possible that the package has been compromised. Here are the steps needed to resolve this matter as soon as possible:
1. File a police report. This is necessary as if your item has been compromised we will need to use the police report to substantiate your claim to the respective courier.
2. Send a PDF of the police report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we receive the police report, we will validate it’s authenticity and if necessary, send out a replacement. Please allow 24-48 hours for an update.
Thank you for your patience in the interim.
If there is anything else we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Ticket ID: ZSV-608-80493
(incidentially, this is the last I’ve heard from them)~~~~
|email@example.com||Thu, Aug 9, 12:03 PM|
| Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response. Subject Customer Support E-mail Form Response By Email (Daisy P.) (08/09/2018 01:03 PM) Dear Mr. Nelson:Thank you for contacting FedEx. We regret the delay in our response to your concern and for any inconvenience.Our records indicate that this package was delivered on August 1, 2018, at 9:25 AM, and was left at the front door of the address indicated on the airbill. However, if you did not receive the package; please email us back with the following information:- The complete address of the shipper, for verification|
– Your telephone contact number
– Package content/package description (manufacturer’s name, model number, part number and/or package cost)
– Packaging used (box, pouch and/or package dimensions)Once we receive these shipment details, FedEx will send a message to the station/terminal and advise them of the situation.Thank you for your patience, and thank you for shipping with FedEx.Daisy P.
FedEx Customer Service(quotes their last email) ~~~~ Tyler Nelson <EMAIL> Fri, Aug 10, 12:48 AM to webmaster My shipping address is as follows:
Phone: phonePackage information: EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GAMINGMPN: 04G-P4-6251-KR | SKU: JT1415 | UPC: 843368044411As for the packaging dimensions, I had to pull the information from your tracking page.DIMENSIONS: 10x13x4 in.TOTAL SHIPMENT WEIGHT: 2 lbs / 0.91 kgs
I get a generic “We’ll get back to you in 24 hours” email. Get tired of waiting so I try filling out their claims form instead, which I received an automated reply to.
The next day I receive this:
Customer Support E-mail Form [Incident: 180810-000086]
|Webmaster||Tue, Aug 14, 2:47 PM|
| Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response. Subject Customer Support E-mail Form Response By Email (Jorome Nesgre C.) (08/14/2018 03:47 PM) Dear Mr. Nelson:Thank you for contacting FedEx. We regret the delay in our response to your inquiry and for any inconvenience.We deeply regret that the service you received has failed to meet your expectations of excellence. FedEx is genuinely concerned with providing the highest quality service possible.FedEx is tracing your shipment and please be advised that callbacks will be delayed and can be expected by 5:30 PM. If you need immediate assistance, please call our Customer Service department at 1.800.Go.FedEx® 800.463.3339.Your reference number for this request is: 0814849237.Thank you for your patience in this matter, and for shipping with FedEx.Jorome Nesgre C.|
FedEx Customer Service
It’s been almost a month and I’ve heard nothing from them whatsoever.